Saturday, August 17, 2013

Meet the Teacher Back To School Letter

If you would like a copy of my meet the teacher letter CLICK HERE!

Its a rainy Saturday night and of course, I was looking at Pinterest and blogs. ** Even if it wasn't raining I would probably be doing this!** A few weeks ago I made my Meet The Teacher Letter and had it all ready to go. But......I found this really cool template that  a teacher created. Her blog is called "At Whit's End" and she did a fabulous job.  So, I created another letter....which I like WAY BETTER!   She has several templates to choose from and they are all really cute! To create your Meet The Teacher letter using this template CLICK HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Anna! You are so creative! I need to start following your blog! I am working at Noble Academy in Greensboro now:) Very excited but a bit overwhelmed to have my own class to be in charge of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam! I am in the same position you are this year with having my own class to be in charge of! Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna! Just seeing your #meetmyteacher template. I love it! Glad you were able to use it!
    Whitney:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very informatics, fresh and clear. I feel that everything has been depicted in efficient way with the goal that peruser could get most extreme data and realize numerous things.  here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Inter Part 2 results

    ReplyDelete