Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Exciting Times at the Quarles' House

I had a very eventful morning at my house as I was woken up to a huge tree falling in my front yard!  Being that my husband is at jury duty, I was not sure what to do being that the tree was in the road.  However, some awesome men from the fire department and DOT came and cleaned up and cut up the majority of the tree. They even brought bulldozers! So, while all the commotion was going on outside, I decided to update my blog and add a new page on anchor charts. I also wanted to share with you something I made to put up on the outside of my classroom this year.  I found this idea on another blog ( I love getting ideas from other fabulous teachers!) and made this for pretty cheap!

The monkeys on the board are actually magnets I bought in a cool store called Hip Chics Boutique in Clemmons, NC.  Once at school, I will only have one monkey on the board and a student will be responsible for moving the monkey to where ever we are in the building.

The cut outs I actually got for free on a great blog! Check out Tori's Teacher Tips blog and get your free copy if interested!   Where are We?

No comments:

Post a Comment